Each Vision Systems Design Innovators Awards Entry Should Address the Following:
- The impact your product/system/technology has on designers, systems integrators, and/or end-users. Areas to be addressed could include how it is original and innovative, how it fulfills a need in the market that hasn’t been addressed, increases productivity, leverages a novel technology, etc.
- The unique features of this product/system/technology as it compares to existing solutions
Judges Will Review Your Entry Based on the Following Criteria
- Impact on Designers, Systems Integrators, End Users
- Fulfilling a need in the market that hasn’t been addressed
- Leveraging a novel technology
- Increasing productivity
Make Sure to Include the Following in Your Judges Packet:
- A spec sheet – detailing what parameters is the product/system/technology designed to meet?
- A brief technical description of how the product/system/technology works.
Please Note: No more than 5 extra pages of documentation, including spec sheets, are allowed. Pictures, diagrams and/or charts do not count toward your 5 pages.
Optional Items to Consider:
- Testimonials by users
- Photos and diagrams, particularly block diagrams or flow charts that help describe how the product/system/technology works.